Welcome to our blog!
How to teach your kids about money – and put them on a path to a sound financial future
Empowering Local Businesses
Can you spot a phishing scam?
Here’s why you should support local businesses all year long.
Every day, you make purchasing decisions that impact your local economy. When you choose a locally owned business, that impact is much more positive than you may realize. That’s because you’re not simply spending money; you’re helping to improve the overall health and vitality of your community, in many different ways.
Where checking meets charity: How to turn your debit card into a force For Good
Can a checking account be more than just a simple way to pay for things and manage your money? Can it actually help to support good causes and improve quality of life in your community? We believe it can. So we’re excited to offer For Good Checking, an account unlike any other.
- Not a “typical” mortgage applicant? Here are some questions to ask before you apply.
- A gift your kids and grandkids will never outgrow: a bank account of their own!
- What should happen when you call Merchant customer support?
- Business online banking services: how they differ, what they can do for you
- Is a community bank right for you?
- 5 lessons from successful Delmarva business owners
- Elder Financial Abuse: how to spot the warning signs and protect the ones you love
- The Health-Wealth Connection
- Want to retain your top employees? Start by making sure they feel valued and appreciated.
- 'Tis the Season for Holiday Scams
- Many different ways to save: which type of account is best for you?
- Ready to improve your financial outlook? Give our digital banking tools a try!