Good rates and great service. Our mortgages are a Shore thing.
Family-friendly towns. Quiet rural communities. And, of course, the scenic coastline. No matter how you look at it, the Eastern Shore is a great place to live. And no matter what kind of home you're looking for, Taylor Bank has an affordable loan that can unlock just about any front door. All of our mortgages offer:
- Streamlined application process, limited documentation, quick approvals
- Loans retained and serviced by Taylor Bank
- No application fee and no pre-payment penalty
- No escrow requirement
- Friendly service from knowledgeable lending team
Ready to get started?
- Choose repayment terms of 15 or 30 years
- Stable monthly payments make budgeting easier
- Good choice if you plan to plant some roots and stay in your home for several years
- Mortgage interest can be tax-deductible (consult your financial advisor)
- Also known as a variable-rate mortgage or an ARM
- Get a fixed rate for five years
- After that, your rate will be adjusted every five years
- Interest rate caps limit rate increases at each adjustment over the life of your loan
- Good choice if you plan to move again in a few years or your household income is likely to rise
- For borrowers who are having their home built from the ground up
- The convenience of one loan application, one approval and one closing
- Covers labor and materials cost during construction period
- Converts to permanent mortgage automatically
- During construction period, you're responsible only for interest payments
- Construction Only Loans: Short-term loan that covers labor and materials costs.
- Bridge Loans: Short-term loan that allows you to buy your new home before selling your current one.
- Refinancing: Let our lending team take a look at your current loan and see whether we can help you cut your monthly payments or eliminate your debt faster.
*Annual Percentage Rate (APR) for Variable rate products may increase after consummation. Loan products subject to credit approval. Other terms, conditions, restrictions & fees may apply. Full documentation, title & property insurance required. Flood insurance required if property is located in a Special Flood Hazard Area.