It's the best of both worlds - solid earnings and instant access.
Managing business funds is a juggling act. On one hand, you want your cash reserves to earn every possible penny. On the other, you can't tie your hands by sinking every extra dollar into long-term investments. The solution? A Business Money Market, which features higher returns along with the flexibility to withdraw funds at a moment's notice.
- Grow your reserves with rates that exceed those of most traditional savings accounts
- Tiered rate system means higher balances can mean better earnings
- Access funds quickly through checks and digital banking
- No minimum savings period, unlike other investment options
- Minimum opening deposit of $750
- Minimum average balance of $750 to avoid monthly fees*
* Minimum balance fees apply; see fee schedule.
Experience personal payment processing
Nobody wants to call customer support. But when you do, you need it to be a good experience. So, what makes for a “good experience?” What should happen when you call customer support? Our payment processing partner BASYS helps us answer that question.
Taylor Bank, founded in 1890, is a full-service community bank with 12 branches located throughout the eastern coastal area of the Delmarva Peninsula, including Worcester County, Maryland, Sussex County, Delaware and Accomack County, Virginia.