For when you're on the run. Or just kicking back.
Every day has its own rhythm. Some are fast and furious, with jam-packed schedules. Others are slow and relaxed - perfect for life's pleasures. Either way, your time is valuable and you may not want to spend it on a bank visit. With our free app, you can manage your money from anywhere, finish up in minutes, and get right back in the groove of whatever you were doing.
- Download our free app from Google Play or the App Store
- Get up-to-the-minute balance totals
- Transfer funds between accounts
- Review recent transactions
- Pay bills or make on-time loan payments
- Send money to friends or family members with Taylor Pay
- Manage your debit card - turn it off or on, limit purchase amounts, etc.
- Find Taylor Bank and ATM locations
- Receive notifications that alert you to important account activity
Click, click. That's the sound of your smartphone camera. It's also the sound of checks being deposited into your Taylor Bank account at lightning-fast speed from anywhere your day takes you.
- Mobile Deposit is a free service of Taylor Bank
- Works with most payroll and personal checks
- Endorse your check as you normally would, adding the phrase "For Mobile Deposit only"
- Click photos of the front and back of the check
- Send the checking zipping along to us, following the simple instructions in our mobile app
- You'll receive electronic confirmation when we've received your deposit
- Funds are often available as soon as the next business day
How do I get Mobile Banking?
First, you need to sign up for Online Banking. Next, download our mobile app from the App Store or Google Play. Then log into the app using your Online Banking username and password. If you have not yet enrolled in Online Banking or would like to request Mobile Deposit, select the appropriate application below:
Need help with Mobile Banking?
Contact the Electronic Services Department at 410-641-1700.
Experience personal payment processing
Nobody wants to call customer support. But when you do, you need it to be a good experience. So, what makes for a “good experience?” What should happen when you call customer support? Our payment processing partner BASYS helps us answer that question.
Taylor Bank, founded in 1890, is a full-service community bank with 12 branches located throughout the eastern coastal area of the Delmarva Peninsula, including Worcester County, Maryland, Sussex County, Delaware and Accomack County, Virginia.