BERLIN, MD (November 20, 2023) – Taylor Bank is pleased to announce a series of recent leadership promotions and new hires:
- Debbie Rickards was promoted to Branch Operations Manager. In this position, Rickards will oversee branch operations for multiple branches in partnership with our Regional Branch Managers. In addition, she will assess and mitigate risk through inspection of our processes. Rickards has been a member of the Taylor Bank team since 2018.
- Shawn Jacobs was promoted to Branch Manager of the South Ocean City Branch. Jacobs joined Taylor Bank in June of 2021 as Customer Service Associate. He was promoted to Team Leader in 2022. In his new role, Jacobs will be responsible for oversight of the overall operation of the South Ocean City office.
- Chris Murphy has joined the Bank as Branch Manager of the North Ocean City Branch. Murphy brings with her years of banking experience in Sussex County, where she has served in Branch Manager and Relationship Manager roles with Citizens Bank, County Bank and M&T Bank.
- Kathy Warren was promoted to Senior Loan Operations Coordinator. A member of the Taylor Bank team since 2014, Warren previously served as Senior Loan Processor and Loan Operations Manager. In her new role, Warren will be the subject matter expert for the Loan Department, focusing on special projects, policy development, training, and processing complex loans.
- Tammy Zink has joined the Bank as Loan Operations Manager. Zink brings with her 16 years of banking experience, where she has served in branch manager, loan officer, and loan processing roles. She will be responsible for loan closing and servicing functions, including leading the Loan Operations team.
- Kristie Johnson has joined the Bank as Branch Manager of the Main Office. Johnson brings with her 18 years of banking experience with banks including Wells Fargo, WSFS and Bank of America, formerly serving as Sr. Branch Manager for PNC in the Ocean City market.
- Kayleigh Yarris has joined the Bank as Branch Manager of the Ocean Pines Branch. Yarris brings with her years of experience in branch management and personal banker roles with PNC Bank, Shore Bank and Fulton Bank. She is active in the community, volunteering for such organizations as the Ocean City Chamber of Commerce and Worcester Connects.
“It is a pleasure to congratulate Debbie, Shawn, and Kathy on their promotions and to welcome Chris, Tammy, Kristie, and Kayleigh to our team of outstanding banking professionals,” said Ray Thompson, President and CEO of Taylor Bank. “We look forward to the contributions their skills will provide to our banking operations, our customers, and our stockholders.”
Branch Manager & Relationship Officer
Branch Operations Manager
Senior Loan Operations Coordinator
Loan Operations Manager