BERLIN, MD (May 15, 2023) – Taylor Bank is pleased to announce a series of recent leadership promotions and a new hire:
- Lauren Ruhl has joined the Bank as Human Resources Manager. In her role, Ruhl will oversee the execution of the Bank’s human resources function. Ruhl brings over 14 years of experience and industry knowledge to Taylor Bank.
- Jen Scott, Vice President, has been promoted to Banking Product Manager. In this position, Scott will manage the servicing and fulfillment of our retirement and IntraFi Network product solutions. Scott has been a member of the Taylor Bank team since 2013. Previously, she held the position of Branch Manager for Main Office.
- Casey Robinson, Assistant Vice President, has been promoted to Regional Branch Manager. In this position, Robinson will oversee the Ocean Pines Branch and Main Office. Robinson has been a member of the Taylor Bank team since 1996. Previously, he held the positions of Branch Manager for the Ocean Pines Branch and the Mid-Ocean City Branch.
- Lisa Caldwell was promoted to Branch Operations Manager. In this position, Caldwell will oversee branch operations for multiple branches in partnership with our Regional Branch Managers. In addition, she will assess and mitigate risk through inspection of our processes. Caldwell has been a member of the Taylor Bank team since 2016.
- Olivia Schorr-Smith has been selected to participate in the Taylor Bank Management Trainee Program. During the program, Schorr-Smith will submerse into various departments of the bank with specific concentration in our Deposit Operations Department. She will participate in strategic and personal development projects and attend both internal and external training events. Schorr-Smith has been a member of the Taylor Bank team since 2018. Previously, she held the position of Loan Processor.
- Lindsay Foxwell was promoted to Senior Business Services Specialist. In this position, Foxwell will collaborate with internal partners to develop new business relationships and service existing business relationships, via our electronic banking solutions. Foxwell has been a member of the Taylor Bank team since 2019. Previously, she held the position of Electronic Services Representative.
“We are pleased to welcome Lauren to our team and to announce the promotions of Jen, Casey, Lisa, Olivia and Lindsay,” said Ray Thompson, President and CEO of Taylor Bank. “Taylor Bank is growing and finding new ways to best serve our communities across Delmarva. Whether through hiring or promotion, we are building a team of experts to help individuals, families, and businesses reach their unique financial goals.”