Mobile Banking with Mobile Deposit
Access your accounts on your mobile device with Taylor Bank's Mobile Banking and:
- Move money between Taylor Bank and another financial institution with Bank to Bank transfers
- View transaction history
- View account balances
- Transfer funds between accounts
- Pay a Bill or Pay a Person with Taylor Pay
- View locations/ATMs
- View alerts
- Mobile Deposit - Deposit checks directly from your iPhone, iPad or Android device
- Fingerprint ID - Faster access now available for your iPhone® and iPad®
- Manage your Taylor Bank debit card
Mobile carrier fees for message and data plans may apply. Mobile Deposit applicants are subject to approval.
How do I get Mobile Banking?
If you already use Online Banking and can successfully log in, accessing Mobile Banking is easy! Just download the app to your device from your device's market (iTunes for Apple devices or Google Play for Android). Once the app is downloaded, log in using the same username and password that you use for Online Banking.
If you have not enrolled in Online Banking yet, or you would like to request Mobile Deposit, select the appropriate application below:
Mobile apps for your iPhone®, iPad® or Android phone
To download our app, click on the appropriate link below, from your phone, and follow the instructions to download the app to your phone.
|iPhone or iPad App||Android App|
If you don't have an Apple or Android device you can access the mobile web browser from your web enabled device.
Need assistance with Mobile Banking? Contact the Electronic Services Department at 410-641-1700.
- Mobile Banking Security Tips
- Mobile Banking FAQ
- Mobile Deposit FAQ
- Mobile Deposit Quick Reference Guide
In order to access Taylor Bank's printable forms and documents, Adobe Acrobat Reader is a required download on your computer. If you do not have Adobe Acrobat reader you may click the icon below for a free version.