Looking for safety for your large deposits, plus CD-level rates that may compare favorably to Treasuries? Find out why thousands of safety-conscious institutional investors - businesses, nonprofits, public funds/governments - and others choose CDARS, the easiest way to access multi-million-dollar FDIC insurance.
At Taylor Bank, we make CDARS available to rate conscious individuals. You can enjoy the same benefits investors receive even without a multi-million dollar portfolio. Our accounts require a minimum balance as low as $35,000. Your account will earn competitive rates - higher than bank CDs.
CDARS offers multiple benefits to investors who want to combine the security of access to FDIC insurance with the convenience of working directly with just one financial institution.
- Peace of Mind. Using the CDARS service, you can access multi-million-dollar FDIC insurance on CD investments.
- One Relationship. You work directly with our bank.
- One Rate. You negotiate one interest rate per maturity on CD investments placed through CDARS. With CDARS, there is no need to negotiate multiple rates or tally disbursements for each CD.
- One Statement. You receive one regular statement detailing your CD investments. You no longer need to manually consolidate statements are the end of each month, quarter, or year.
- No Hidden Fees. You will not be charged annual fees, subscription fees, or transaction fees for using CDARS. The rate you see is the rate you get.
- No Ongoing Collateralization. Because CDARS deposits are eligible for FDIC protection, you may not need to continually collateralize your deposits. This can eliminate the time-consuming task of tracking changing collateral values on a recurring basis.
- A Wide Variety of Maturities. Select from various maturities—ranging from 4 weeks to 260 weeks (5 years)—and choose the terms that best suit your investment needs.
- Community Investment. The full amount of your funds can support lending initiatives that strengthen your local community.1
 When deposited funds are exchanged on a dollar-for-dollar basis with other banks in the CDARS Network, our bank can use the full amount of a deposit placed through CDARS for local lending, satisfying some depositors’ local investment goals or mandates. Alternatively, with a depositor’s consent, our bank may choose to receive fee income instead of deposits from other banks. Under these circumstances, deposited funds would not be available for local lending.
CDARS is a registered service mark of Promontory Interfinancial Network, LLC.
Taylor Bank CDARS Information
- Minimum opening deposit per account of $35,000
- Available in the following terms:
- 6 months*
- 12 months*
- 2 years*
- 3 years*
- 5 years*
*Substantial penalty for early withdraw.
Contact us to learn more!