eStatements are now available.
You can now receive your statements electronically, through Taylor Bank's Online Banking, instead of by mail. You must have a NetTeller Online Banking account to be eligible for eStatements.
Enrollment is easy and only takes a matter of minutes.
To enroll, login to your NetTeller Online Banking account. Click on the eStatement tab located between "Bill Payment" and "Options", and complete four simple steps.
- Click on "Details" to customize which accounts you wish to enroll. (All available accounts are automatically enrolled unless you click on Details).
- Confirm your email address.
- Create your Security Phrase. The Security Phrase can be anything but should not be your Username or Password. Taylor Bank will include this phrase in any email regarding eStatements. Be sure to check for your Security Phrase before clicking on any links or attachments.
- Read and Accept the Disclosure.
Once enrolled, you will be notified via email when your statements are available to view online. Login to your NetTeller Online Banking account, click on the eStatement tab, and select the document(s) you wish to view.
For answers to Frequently Asked Questions, view our eStatement FAQ.
- Enrollment Application (Business)
- Enrollment Application (Consumer and Sole Proprietors)
- Online Banking Manual