With CD-Rom statement delivery, you can receive your bank statements, images of your checks and deposit tickets as well as deposited items on a CD-Rom. You will be able to view these statements and images in your home or office on your personal computer.
- Statements are electronically stored on a CD-Rom disc.
- CD-Rom discs have preloaded software that allows you to view your electronic statements.
- You do not need to buy additional software. Each CD-Rom that we provide to you will include the software necessary to view statements and images.
- You can choose to receive your statement electronically on CD-Rom quarterly, semi-annually or annually in addition to the monthly periodic statement you receive from us.
- To receive your statement electronically on a CD-Rom you will need access to a personal computer with the following system requirements:
486DX 66-MHz or faster processor
2 GB of RAM
525 MB of free hard disk space
CD-ROM or DVD-ROM drive
PDF viewer software such as Adobe Reader (https://get.adobe.com/reader)
Fees for CD-Rom statements are as follows:
- Paper and CD-Rom Statements
- $10 per occurrence
- Quarterly: $15 per occurrence
- Semi-Annually: $20 per occurrence
- Annually: $30 per occurrence
- One Time: $30 per occurrence
- CD-Rom statements only: $7.50 per month